This is a blog from a Non Stipendiary Minister (ie an ordained priest who doesn't work full time in the church, but has a real job instead) with my perspective about church, work, the world and life.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Sorry!

I haven't been able to write anything on this blog for months due to busyness/being away/laziness and would like to apologise to all those disappointed fans who've had nothing to read from me for so long (as if!). I'm hoping to restart this soon with a new and better blog that does get regular care and attention. Watch this space!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

You've had me on the edge of my laptop, Martin. I feel like David Attenbrough waiting for some rare and exquisite creature to emerge from its burrow.

Regards from Mark

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home